Our quality promise
Our products are of outstanding quality, boasting particular efficiency in terms of technology and cost.
Thanks to the attributes of our products and the quality of our services, we are also able to provide solutions for extreme areas of application.
We see ourselves as a flexible and innovative problem-solver for our customers in those areas of application in which our products are used. Our customers regard us as having an edge on our competitors. We are seen as being especially competent, keen to be involved, dependable and agreeable.
Products from Tiroler Rohre GmbH are manufactured in compliance with ISO standards, EN standards, Austrian standards, quality standards applied by the Austrian Association for Gas and Water (ÖVGW), special quality regulations set down by GRIS (Quality Association for Pipes in Housing Water Installations), as well as the technical testing principles applied by the German Association for Gas and Water (DVGW) and other national and international standards.
TRM stands for quality
Applying the motto "nothing but the best will do", we set ourselves goals of attracting and holding onto customers who are always satisfied. The requirements of our products are very high, which is why we need dependable employees who work with precision, speed and flexibility.
Quality built to last
A state-of-the-art quality-management system was introduced at the start of the 1990s. In 1994, TRM became one of the first companies in Austria to achieve certification in accordance with the international quality standard ISO 9002. Since its introduction, the ongoing development of our quality-management system has mattered greatly to us. This is evidenced, among other things, by the fact that TRM has received TÜV-CERT certification.
Quality assurance & quality checks
NOur most important in-process quality checks applied during production are set out below:
- Analysis of input materials
- Chemical analysis of liquid iron; spectral analysis◦Continuous monitoring and testing of the relevant mechanical characteristics, among other things:
- Tensile tests in accordance with ÖNORM EN 1563
- Notch impact tests in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 148-1
- Hardness tests in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 6506-1
- Structural testing in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 945-1
- Guaranteeing the required product properties, among other things through:
- Pressure testing
- Measuring wall thicknesses and layer thicknesses using state-of-the-art testing techniques involving ultrasound testing or magneto-inductive testing
- Testing function properties
- Visual checks
Quality through support and improvement
Sales is the point of contact with our markets and our customers. We feel that it is important to recognize the needs and expectations of the customer and to build them into the organization. Sales advises and supports the customer, among other things, through technical consulting, statics calculations and training in laying techniques. We seek to be a successful problem-solver when confronted by particular challenges for our customers.
Principle of CIP at TRM